English Daily Workout: Key Word Transformation with Present Perfect

Key Word Transformation with Present Perfect

In this grammar exercise you will practice the Present Perfect Tense by doing a "key word transformation" exercise similar to the ones practiced for the Cambridge First Certificate Exam.

If you are unsure of how and when the Present Perfect is used you can do the quizzes in these blogs first:


How to Form and Use the Present Perfect


Exercise

Rewrite each sentence using the word in capitals  so that the meaning stays the same. 

Example:
You have missed the beginning of the film. HAS
The film has already started.




Answer Key

1. I have lost my keys.

2. Paul has changed.

3. I have lived here for thirty years.

4. I haven not eaten Chinese food before/ I have never eaten Chinese food before.

5. Has anything happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments